Friday, April 17, 2015

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

I'll start this post by saying two things: (1) I modified this recipe from what I made because my mouth is on fire it was a bit warm for my taste, and (2) don't expect this to replace buffalo wings. A lot of posts I've read claim that these things will "satisfy your buffalo wing cravings." This is a false statement. While the flavor is there, it won't replace the goodness of a fried (or baked) chicken wing.


Ingredients
1 head cauliflower
salt
pepper
garlic powder
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 Tbsp melted butter (considering coconut oil as a substitute)
1 tsp garlic

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
  2. Wash and separate cauliflower pieces from one another.
  3. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place cauliflower on cooking sheet.
  4. Lightly sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on cauliflower.
  5. Bake seasoned cauliflower for 20 minutes.
  6. While cauliflower is baking, mix hot sauce, butter, and garlic.
  7. After removing cauliflower from the oven, lightly pour hot sauce mixture over cauliflower.
  8. Bake for 5 additional minutes.
  9. Serve immediately. I hear ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce goes well with these! Enjoy!
Nutrition Information

No comments:

Post a Comment